Wednesday, September 8, 2010

More renovations on the way?

Well Hermine did more than just bring us taped and floated walls, it also brought us more renovations. This time they are of the "has to be done" variety.

Last night, before bed I noticed Scrambletron's bed in the living room was wet. Assuming she decided the "executive crapper" had been moved to her bed, I promptly started the cleanup. As I was cleaning I noticed that there was a lot of what I assumed to be pee. When I say a lot I mean like someone poured two gallons of water all over the floor a lot. I wondered if the house has somehow leaked? I checked the window and it was dry, so I continued to assume piddles was all over the living room.....lots and lots of piddles.

Fast forward to this afternoon, I showed Ebear the yet to be washed bed. He thought that there was no way it was piddles....the main reason being that there was no smell. We looked at the wall where all the "liquid" was and decided it would be best to check behind the couch, which is where we discovered the wet and peeling drywall. Now, as we wait for the insurance agent, I wonder...is this the start of even more renovations?

Wet drywall starting to peel.


No comments:

Post a Comment