What are these cabinet people on! I checked Ebear's email (no, I don't snoop...really! I was...just...you know...logging him out) and apparently the cabinet guy was out of town...again. How many times can a person go out of town in a one month span when they build things in a shop for a living. He should be working on the cabinets this week and they will be ready to install next week...so basically our cabinets will be made in one weeks time....why couldn't this one week of time happened one month ago? Sigh.
I guess it months more of eating out for us, which can't be good for our waistlines. Today we went to Cherrywood Coffee House for dinner and EBear thoroughly confused the ladies by ordering two entrees. When the lady brought our food, she asked if someone else would be joining us. And while EBear seemed to struggle at the end, he did manage to eat two pork tacos and one double cheeseburger. Let the bloating and heartburn begin!

EBear's final push to finish the second dinner!
No comments:
Post a Comment