Thanks to Hermine the drywall guys had a free day so we now have taped and floated drywall!
Look at that drywall!
I had to run home and contain Scrambles before the drywall guys came. After I promptly contained her and Buttery I got a message from the contractor that Scrambles was out! Luckily he was able to lure her into the living room and shut the door.....disaster averted!
Since I feel like the kitchen progress is at a stand still, I decided to drag Ebear to the HD to pick out tile and paint colors. The glass mosaic section is limited but I at least got an idea. And I got to grab up on some paint samples too! At least I have a better idea now of what colors I need.
Idea for backsplash with paint colors.
Close up of paint with tile, I think we will get square glass tiles instead of the blue bars.
Sample paint on wall, I think I will do kitchen in blue, pool table room in green (or vise versa) and the hallway in yellow.
We did massive amounts of yard work Monday...I learned to edge! We also trimmed our Texas Lilac bushed into trees, I was all excited to take photos but Hermine put an end to that.
Speaking of Hermine, we decided to go to Hyde Park bar and Grill for dinner tonight. As we ran to get inside the lights in the restaurant suddenly went out. What do you do when the power to the restaurant goes out? You go eat at Central Market.
No comments:
Post a Comment