I am scared of the hole to nowhere...it looks way bigger is person.
So the fridge is gone and I regrettably had to plug in the new fridge before the new kitchen is complete.
But since the new fridge is so big we really can't fit it into the kitchen until the wall comes down. So its now conveniently located next to the front door. Easy to put the groceries away!
E-Bear also did a great job of DIYing a shut off valve for the waterline to the fridge. I also discovered there was a cable line located behind the fridge. We considered keeping it, in case we wanted to put a TV on our bar for whatever reason....but we decided that since that scenario would be rare, we could scrap it.
Where the fridge previously lived, complete with water and cable!
The engineer finally told our contractor how to not make our house fall down so we are set to begin Monday...that is if there are no more delays!
Bresley's wedding tomorrow!
--KBear
No comments:
Post a Comment