After a nice suburban lunch at Manny Hattens, we went to the Home Depot to buy poison to take care of an ant parade marching around our front door. Deciding that the eco-friendly poison was an oxymoron, we consult the poison guru at HD to get the nasty of nasties. In the parking lot I exclaimed "i'm going to make it rain poison " as I shook my ant killer in the air, and made a hippy-ish guy in a mini van make poopy face.
Saturday, July 3, 2010
DIY demolition trial
Hoping to salvage the cabinets, appliances, counter top and other useful materials to donate to the Habitat for Humanity Restore, Kasey and I tried a little demo last night. We soon realized we might end up demolishing more than our contractor expects us to demolish. We've decided to try to pry the cabinets off the wall, which are three-sided built-in cabinets. The pantry is made of the same solid wood, which we'll try to salvage for scrap wood to make some shelves for a bedroom closet, or for some wood art i'm getting back into.
After a nice suburban lunch at Manny Hattens, we went to the Home Depot to buy poison to take care of an ant parade marching around our front door. Deciding that the eco-friendly poison was an oxymoron, we consult the poison guru at HD to get the nasty of nasties. In the parking lot I exclaimed "i'm going to make it rain poison " as I shook my ant killer in the air, and made a hippy-ish guy in a mini van make poopy face.


After a nice suburban lunch at Manny Hattens, we went to the Home Depot to buy poison to take care of an ant parade marching around our front door. Deciding that the eco-friendly poison was an oxymoron, we consult the poison guru at HD to get the nasty of nasties. In the parking lot I exclaimed "i'm going to make it rain poison " as I shook my ant killer in the air, and made a hippy-ish guy in a mini van make poopy face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment