So today there was a significant change in the kitchen! Our walls have been closed back up with the drywall. Its starting to look like an actual room again. And no more air conditioning in the 140 degree attic. Our electricity bills are instantly lower.
 |
| No more microwave! |
 |
| An actual wall. |
 |
| Empty Kitchen |
 |
| Ebear standing where the closet used to be. |
I also looked and looked extensively for a light over the table. I was beginning to get pretty frustrated because i liked nothing...that and everything was uber expensive. By a stroke of luck I was on Craigslist and I happened to find this drum light for only $20. Lighting disaster averted!
 |
This is where out light will eventually hang.
|
 |
EBear with our new light!
|
Tomorrow we should be getting the drywall taped and floated and then onto the texture!
Oooh, I love that light!! Love the blog too - can't wait to see it all come together! I would be terrible w/ all those decisions. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Suzie